I was looking at my stats- such as they are- and the post about the Eagles was viewed by the Middle East South America Canada Greece and Sweden! Quite a sweep for the local boys…so last night they put on a fab show and won over the Redskins —Especially fun to watch was Kelce Wentz Sproles Ertz oh- all of them, !!
it is too hard to keep track of who is who!
They should have players cards so novices like me can keep track of what is going on.
I still have hopes for a Super Bowl between The Eagles and Chiefs – Fun Fun Fun.
Carson Wentz is doing a wonderful job but the Eagles always win as a team and I feel that fire of team friendships finally burning– next up the Cow Boys — Looking forward to a East coast West coast blow out rivalry with a lot of hilarious trash talk—( I never heard of trash talk in sports, but it is an integral aspect of the extension of FUN!!!)
SEE Howard Eskin the king of Philly Trash talk mixed with lotsa football info … 94 WIP FM FAB station if you like to laugh…
As Sheldon said when confronted with negatory comments about his crew’s robot and a proposed duel to the death with a fellow scientist’s robot in the big bang theory —
Check it out Season 2 The Robot Killer Instability…
Below from Wikiquote
The Killer Robot Instability [2.12]
- Sheldon: [trash talking to Barry Kripke] Kripke. Your robot is inferior and it will be defeated by ours because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution. Also, I’m given to understand that your mother is overweight.
- Raj: Oh, snap.
- Sheldon: Now of course if that is a result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony, I withdraw that comment.
- Raj: What difference does it make, fat is fat!
- Sheldon: There are boundaries!
- Leonard: Barry, we can’t fight you tomorrow. Our engineer is incapacitated.
- Barry Kripke: What’s wwong with him?
- Raj: He’s depressed, because he’s pathetic and creepy and can’t get girls.
- Barry: We’we aww pathetic and cweepy and can’t get giwws. That’s why we fight wobots. If you’we not thewe, you’ww be exposed to widicule.
- Raj: [addressing Barry’s rhotacism] I’m curious, what part of America is that accent from?
Pale Green Mermaid